I’m constantly surprised by the number of people who don’t know what a latex mattress is! If you’re one of those people who buy a new innerspring mattress about every 10 years you might want to delve into the world of the latex mattress and create a new world of comfort and mattress longevity for yourself. Sleeping on a latex mattress is just unparalleled when it comes to support and comfort. No other product contours to your body as well as latex.
So what do I need and what do I look for? It can be frustrating when you start shopping for a latex mattress. Latex comes in layers about 3 inches thick. These layers are available in different firmnesses so you’re able to have the firmer support layers at the bottom and graduate to the less firm layers on the top of your mattress for a softer or plusher feel as your comfort layer.
Most popular of the number of layer choices is a 3 layer or 9-inch height. Latex is available in 100% natural latex to blended latex which is natural mixed with synthetic latex. In-case the word synthetic seems not as good as all natural in this case think again. The blended latex has double the life of the all natural. The synthetic latex in the blend is what gives the blended latex a uniform cell structure from top to bottom and side to side of the latex layer. It also adds strength to each cell which translates to the longer life expectancy.
There is all kinds of information about latex mattresses on the internet. It can be challenging to wade through it and know what to believe and what isn’t accurate. So when comparing companies and product here are some important basics to look for from the company:
1. When shopping for latex one of the first points to check is to make sure that the latex mattress you’re looking at is “all latex”. An ad can say it’s latex or 100% latex and that may be the case. But it can also mean “that portion of this mattress that IS latex is 100% latex”. This type of mattress generally has only one layer on top that is latex. An example of a disguised mattress reads Queen Size Medium Plush Latex Mattress selling for $1,000.00 but nowhere can you find the specifications for this mattress.
2. One that gives a detailed full description of the specifications of the latex mattress–what’s in it? One that doesn’t hedge in answering your questions.
3. One that doesn’t offer everything on sale all the time. Do you really think it’s a sale?
4. A long track record and a good reputation. The closer you get to factory direct in your purchase the better your price will be. The further away the product moves from the factory the higher the price has to go.
5. One with good customer service interested in fitting you to the right choice of firmnesses based on your individual characteristics of height/weight, evaluation of your sleeping problems, and general preferences in the type of mattress feel you prefer.
6. A trial period that allows you to sleep on your latex mattress a minimum of 90 days.
7. The ability for you to exchange layers for a different firmness with an easy and inexpensive exchange policy.
8. A full purchase price refund should the purchase not work out for any reason.
A latex mattress offers great support and comfort and more and more people are finding out what they’ve been missing. So shop with care, ask questions and expect answers and make sure you get the real thing at the best price.
SLEEP EZ is Factory Direct. Call 1-888-707-7533 Live Help to Answer All Your Questions and Check Prices —“We’re here to help you get it right!” Call Us At 1-888-707-7533 Mon – Sat 6 – 9 MST Sun 11-5
Our “Select Sleep” Allows You to Choose the Individual Design of Your Mattress! Please visit our website today http://www.sleepez.com to view in depth information in our LATEX MATTRESS CONSUMER BUYING GUIDE.
We Built the “Home of True Value” in Our Complete Line of Quality Latex Mattresses available in both high profile and low profile, Foundations, Toppers, Mattress Protectors, Custom Latex Beds, Camper Mattresses, Adjustable Bed Mattresses, Crib Mattresses and More.
Celebrating 36 Years Factory Direct Savings for Our Customers!
Proud Member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ Rating!
Sleep EZ is a Third Generation Family Owned Business!